Generally, our review for Industrial Hemp Farms proved fair, considering that it has one of the largest CBD catalogs of isolate-based, full- and broad-spectrum CBD edibles, tinctures, topicals, pet items, delta- 8 THC, THC- 0, and more products. With a $0.05 per mg CBD, Industrial Hemp Farms fairly sells its products that cost $2.75- $6,500, attracting a large customer base of CBD enthusiasts with varying needs. Although it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee dissatisfied clients can take advantage of and file complaints, seeking refunds and exchanges, it does not provide free shipping despite its multiple shipping options. Industrial Hemp Farms is a legal, authorized hemp grower and processor, and sources hemp from Colorado, after which it subjects it to the clean CO 2 extraction method for processing, 3rd party tests it for THC and CBD potencies, and posts the lab results online on a centralized hub for an easy one-and-all viewership.
About the Company
According to its website, Industrial Hemp Farms is one of the largest CBD brands that deal in the manufacturing and distribution of CBD products, both on retail and wholesale terms. Its mantra is to provide its customers with the best CBD products at the best prices available, whether retailers or wholesalers. In line with its mantra, it poses a $0.05 per mg CBD, well within the market range for its products that cost $2.75- $6,500.
Industrial Hemp Farms is run by IHF Online and boasts a large product inventory of help flower, delta- 8 THC, THC-0, edibles, topicals, vapes, and pet items in isolate-based, full- and broad-spectrum formulations. It sources all its organic, non-GMO hemp from its 1,000 acreage farms and applies the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces. The total CBD concentration of the CBD items is 10- 10,000 mg, a range wide enough to accommodate CBD enthusiasts with varying CBD concentration needs, both novices and veterans. The company’s website is fairly informational, with the Blog section sharing details about CBD, although it is difficult to locate the FAQ link from the main menu.
As a part of being transparent, Industrial Hemp Farms 3rd party tests its products for THC and CBD potencies but not purity against contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, microbials, and more. The company has a centralized Lab Reports hub where the test results are posted for an easy one-and-all viewership by web visitors. It has multiple shipping options without a minimum, and there is no free shipping. The brand allows a 30-day money-back guarantee dissatisfied clients can take advantage of to seek refunds and exchanges.
The following specs are tur about the brand based on the website;
- Extracts feature isolate-based, full- and broad-spectrum CBD
- Extracts are in the form of edibles, topicals, tinctures, pet items, delta- 8 THC, THC-0, etc.
- CBD concentrations range from 10 to 10,000 mg
- The CBD products cost $2.75 to $6500
- The average price point of $0.05 per mg CBD
- The clean CO2 extraction method strips CBD oil from the hemp surface
- US-sourced hemp from Colorado farms
- Wholesale and retail CBD sales
- There is no free shipping for all orders
- A 30-day money-back guarantee applies
- 3rd party THC and CBD purity testing
- A centralized lab hub
- Multiple shipping options
- MCT oil formulation to make the items more bioavailable
- Manufacturing facilities are cGMP-compliant
- Items are shipped to Canada and throughout the US states
- Non-GMO, organic hemp for manufacturing CBD products
Industrial Hemp Farms sources its hemp from Colorado farms. According to the brand’s customer care response, IHF grows organic, non-GMO hemp and observes organic farming practices through the growing cycle. As such, it eliminates chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides from the cycle, adding to the safety and purity of its products. It then employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in isolate-based, full- and broad-spectrum CBD products.
Industrial Hemp Farms is the US’s legal and authorized grower and processor of American hemp it sources from Colorado farms. According to its customer care agents, the hemp herein grown is organic, and non-GMO and organic farming practices are observed throughout the cycle. It employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in products in isolates, THC-free, and full-spectrum formulations, where the lats two options guarantee a full entourage effect. It uses MCT oil to formulate its products further to make them more bioavailable.
The next is 3rd party testing, a quality and control strategy Industrial Hemp Farms executes to test its products’ CBD and THC potencies. It partners with an independent 3rd party lab to run the tests, and the results are posted online of the centralized Lab Reports hub, whose link is found at the bottom of the page. However, the company does not test its products for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, residues, and solvents.
Range of Products
Industrial Hemp Farms is exclusively outstanding because of its rich CBD product catalog, comprising;
Industrial Hemp Farms Biomass
The brand deals in dried plant matter, herein called biomass, used to manufacture CBD products like textiles and merchandise. It also sells cultivars for CBD clones and seeds. All these are prepared from the Colorado Springs farms that feature natural, organic, non-GMO hemp.
Industrial Hemp Farms CBD Vapes
IHF deals in vape products meant for inhalation and not any other uses. They contain up to 300 puffs per vape cartridge and are formulated with MCT oil to allow maximum bioavailability of the cannabinoids once the products are in the system. The brand’s vape cartridges are said to be safe since they are free of Acetate, vegetable and propylene glycol, vitamin E, and other contaminants.
Industrial Hemp Farms Topicals
The brand also has a topical line dealing in products meant for the external skin and not otherwise. They include a lip balm and other items, all featuring broad-spectrum CBD formulation for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC. They are also formulated with coconut MCT oil to make them more bioavailable and easily absorbed.
Industrial Hemp Farms CBD Dabs
The brand deals in CBD dabs that are crumbled and fit the crumbled CBD product category. These dabs feature CBD isolates and contain nearly 99+% pure CBD isolate. The website does not mention how the dabs are used or if any specific instructions need to be followed while using them. They are sold in 1 g size and pose a $0.01 per mg CBD price point, way below the market average. They are ideal for those using products that concentrate CBD only and not any other cannabinoid.
Industrial Hemp Farms CBD Gummies
Do you like the unpleasant aftertaste of CBD tinctures but still enjoy CBD products? Edible items CBD gummies offered by Industrial Hemp Farms might be what you need. IHF’s CBD gummies feature full-spectrum CBD for a full entourage effect and feature 10 or 25 mg/unit CBD potencies. They are strictly for discreet oral use and not otherwise.
Industrial Hemp Farms Tinctures
Industrial Hemp Farms boasts a wide tincture product line featuring terpene, isolate, broad- and full-spectrum formulations. They come in a wide CBD concentration range, from 1000 to 10000 mg and 33.33- 333.33 mg/ml potency, taking onboard all CBD consumers with varying potency needs. The oils are formulated with MCT oil for easy absorption, and the suggested dosage is ½ or 1 ml of a dropper.
Industrial Hemp Farms Hemp Flowers
The smokable product line features CBD and CBG hemp flowers exclusively featuring the mentioned isolates. These do not undergo any type of extraction since they are sold whole from the farm. They are prepared from non-GMO organic hemp grown sustainably in Colorado Springs farms.
Industrial Hemp Farms pre-rolls
The pre-rolls sold by IHF come in isolate, full- and broad-spectrum formulations. They feature a wide concentration range of 980- 980000 mg. They are cheaply priced with a $0- $0.01 per mg CBD price point.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated many things about Industrial Hemp Farms while reviewing it, including;
- The company uses non-GMO, organic hemp for manufacturing CBD products
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied clients to file claims and get refunds or exchanges
- It offers an exclusive CBD product catalog comprising all mainstay CBD products
- The clean CO2 extraction method the brand employs to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces carefully strips out the oil without unnecessarily attaching solvents to the extract
- The wide concentration and price ranges accommodate all CBD consumers with varying concentration needs and financial situations
- With a $0.05 per mg CBD price point, IHF cheaply prices its products
- Frist shipping that happens the same day when one places an order
- It diligently conducts 3r party tests for product potencies and uses a centralized hub to post the results for an easy one-and-all viewership
- The brand formulates all its products with MCT oil to make the cannabinoids in them more bioavailable
- All the manufacturing processes by the brand take place in a cGMP-compliant facility, assuring consumers of the highest safety standards being observed throughout the manufacturing cycle
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Despite the many pros, Industrial Hemp Farms has its own cons, including;
- It lacks a dedicated FAQ link on its website
- It does not offer military veterans a discount
- The website lacks a live chat feature
- The sheer volume of products on its inventory can be overwhelming
- The 30-day money-back guarantee has some limitations
- Some products posed higher CBD variances than the 10% acceptable variance
- The lab tests are limited to product potency and leave out contaminant purity
Our review for Industrial Hemp Farms was fair, with several strongholds and a few areas desiring improvements. The company uses organic, non-GMO hemp and employs the clean CO2 extraction method for manufacturing its wide CBD product catalog featuring isolate-based, full- and broad-spectrum formulations. It has wide CBD concentration and price ranges, accommodating all consumers, and boasts a lower price point of $0.05 per mg CBD. However, unlike most CBD brands, it lacks a military veteran arrangement and free shipping. Besides, it conducts 3rd party tests for CBD and THC potencies but leaves out contaminant purity, compromising its products’ quality and safety assurance. As such, Industrial Hemp Farms does well but needs to do even better by straightening the mentioned kinks.