The number of health benefits and properties that CBD contains makes it a no brainer when it comes to choosing the best skin care products. CBD skin care products come in a number of different forms and it’s down to your personal preference on how you want to apply it. If you aren’t a fan of creams, then you could try a CBD topical stick, vapes, gummies, chocolate, hemp cooking oil and more!
One of the most popular CBD products is the face scrub. The face scrub targets broken skin, bacteria, soreness, redness and inflammation. The CBD face scrub has a lot of similarities to any ordinary face scrub as they share the same ingredients, apart from a few tweaks here and there. One of the main differences is the CBD, which is the main ingredient in a CBD face scrub.
Non-CBD face scrubs also share some of the benefits. There’s no denying some of them can be really effective, however CBD face scrubs are starting to prove to be the ultimate skin care remedy. What makes these products even better is the fact that they contain little to no THC. THC is the compound in cannabis that makes you experience psychoactive effects. It is illegal for any form of cannabis to contain over 0.3% THC. All CBD products, that are legal and found in stores or online, don’t surpass the legal limit. This means you won’t have to worry about having any “high” related side effects.
How To Apply CBD Face Scrub
- Before applying the face scrub, give your skin a rub with some warm water, removing any dirt on the surface of your face.
- Apply the facial scrub to your skin. If you are a beginner then we recommend starting with a small dose. You can always increase your dosage but if you start too high, you may experience nausea or diarrhoea.
- Rub the facial scrub gently, covering all areas. Massage the cream into your pores.
- Once you’ve allowed the product to settle into your skin, you can then remove it carefully with warm water.
- Pat down your face with a soft towel, ensuring you don’t remove any moisture from your skin which will still be hydrating your body.
How Long Should You Leave It On
There’s no right amount of time when it comes to leaving CBD face scrub on, but of course, to ensure you feel all the benefits afterwards, you don’t want to have it on for too little or even too long.
As soon as the face scrub is applied, it will begin working towards making your skin look and feel healthier. As soon as you have finished exfoliating, you can remove the face scrub. Typically, it can take up to 5 minutes to thoroughly exfoliate.
To conclude how long is recommended to leave CBD face scrub on for, we recommend no longer than 5 minutes. As mentioned before, once you have thoroughly massaged the face scrub into the skin, you can then begin removing it with lukewarm water.
If face scrub isn’t something you’re after or what you would enjoy using, feel free to take a look at more CBD related products, such as Hemp shampoo (100g, 0mg) or CBD face masks.